Tickle my pixels and I'll tickle yours

A blog for things that don't seem to belong anywhere else.

Name:

I live in Arizona. I like it.

(That picture came with the frame. I really look like this.)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Coffee break


Would you like some coffee? I made it myself. Don't ask for the recipe.

"Kopi Luwak beans from Indonesia are rare and expensive, thanks to a unique taste and aroma enhanced by the digestive system of palm civets, nocturnal tree-climbing creatures [who] eat ripe coffee cherries for treats. The coffee beans, which are found inside of the cherries, remain intact after passing through the animal. Civet droppings are found on the forest floor near coffee plantations. Once carefully cleaned and roasted, the beans are sold [for about $175/lb]."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home